Other destinations, friends, regular reads, inspiration and traded links in no particular order. If you are not here and you think you should be then let me know: simonlast[at]gmail[dot]com.

This page is a new, but way, way overdue addition. So many links to add, I cant even think where to begin. But if you want to see what I've been bookmarking check out my del.icio.us whatsit, or for a more photography orientated glimpse, maybe my Flickr contact list, Ive been finding some very inspiring people/work there and I've barely scratched the surface! I have also been posting stuff on Flickr on the progress of my camera building/modding project. And If you like the montages I make, you better go and see this


www.flickr.com/photos/photo-montage
del.icio.us/theothersimon
pixeldiva
minta
canon-craig
london.photobloggers
photoblogs.org
theimagesurgery
Camera Makers on Flickr
life.cathode-ray-coma.co.uk
www.cazurro.com
trainorphans.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home